That's my dumb idea of a LARP coffee shop where you can crew spaceships and interact with folks.
It came up today in conversation about hovercraft.
This is a bridge simulation game. FLOSS. Written in C, with scriptable missions written in LUA, and support for multiple ships in one universe.
... I don't know what to do with this information, but I'm glad to have it.
I guess I should say that differently.
I know what I'm going to do with this information.
1) try it. Install the game on one of my computers and see if it looks fun.
2) Try and get the client running on a raspberry pi
3) Build a bootable flash drive image, and maybe some helper scripts to make starting the game up easier.
4) Have a party and find out if the game is what I want it to be.
5) build props and hardware so that it looks like an actual bridge.
A social network for the 19A0s.