Alright, I need to do some dumb shit to make myself feel better so that I can go back to being a functional member of society.
I'm looking for a keyboard about the size of a model M SSK, with decent-ish switches for less than $200, and maybe a 17-inch CRT.
Anyone know where I could get either of those new or new-ish?
Alright, here's an updated list of the dumb shit I'm going to try and purchase this weekend:
- Various IBM thinkpads from 1995 - 2002 (via craigslist)
- CRT monitors (trying thrift stores, if no luck then CL)
- a daisy wheel or dot-matrix printer (???)
- USB -> PS/2 keyboard and mouse adapters (microcenter)
- a bunch of cables (mc)
- a bunch of other CF card adapters for HDD and PCMCIA (mc)
- a good keyboard and mouse (mc?)
- an old PC with a 5 1/4" floppy drive (?)
(sorry for the delete and redraft. Voice to text devices that I said dumb when I said damn, and that bothered me enough to repost.)